Futuristic Warrior Fashion















My ‘Post-apocalyptic fashion’post that I did last year received a lot of positive feedback,so I decided to make another one revolving around a similar concept.Inspired by video game characters,the futuristic warrior look requires bold cuts,strong lines,metallic finishes and tough fabrics like leather.For an everyday,wearable edgy look,opt for metallic accessories or geometric details and asymmetric clothing.
I found one of my absolute favorites,Gareth Pugh’s fall 2008 collection(3rd image),the perfect representation of the futuristic warrior concept.The style and make-up evokes the image of an eerie sci fi dark elf.Another awesome label is DemoBaza(last image) who adopts a more sportswear,masculine style in their collections.


Photo credit and sources:Matthieu Belin, ROAD WMNS AW 2013,Kazuyuki Kumagai Attachment, Lisa Shahno,Dora Mojzes, Alice Auaa RTW FALL 14,Peter Movrin

Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment