Minimalism at Fashion Week

 Phillip Lim

The Row


Marni

Marc by Marc Jacobs

Gareth Pugh

Balenciaga

Ann Demeulemeester,Maison Martin Margiela,J Js Lee
Calvin Klein,Armani,Marios Schwab,Marques Almeida


Milly,Narciso Rodriguez ,Neil Barrett,Ports 1961,Richard Nicoll

David Koma

Balmain

As I said on my about page,on this blog I’ll show and discuss mostly dark and minimalist fashion so expect more of these posts! Minimalism relies on shapes,a clean design with strong lines,often giving a modern twist.
Searching through Moschino Barbie dolls and Dolce e Gabbana roses I was glad to spot some minimal designs.From Gareth Pugh to Balmain,here are some of my favorite pieces.As always,being one of my favorites,Gareth Pugh stole the show for me with his dark  british folklore inspired collection.Other designers like Phillip Lim,David Koma or Balmain also adopted an interesting approach.


Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment